Okay....before I had children I always said that I would not work and stay home with them. Well once the children came and I was in the real world I realized that I was not able to stop working and I had to place them in daycare (with our sister-in-law).
Well I am thinking about making a HUGE change in my life. I am wanting to stop working and watch children in my home. I know, I know....some people may wonder how I am going to do it and what I am giving up. All those thoughts have gone through my head once or twice but I know I am making the right decision for myself and the girls.
I put an ad in the local newspaper in May and I had like 4 families call but none of those panned out and I wondered if this was the right thing for my family and started to freak out alittle. There were days that I was sad and trying to find the answer, thinking that my dream of staying home with my girls was never gonna happen and I had to keep telling families that I never really knew when I could start. Now with the past week I have had a couple of families call and they sound pretty promising!
So I am feeling MUCH, MUCH better and I feel like this is what I am supposed to be doing and that things are starting to work out for me and I can see the light at the end of the tunnel and no longer just see darkness.
Please continue spreading the word that I am looking for children to watch and keep me in your thoughts!
I just know it will work out for you!! You are so amazing with kids - anyone would be lucky to have you as their day care provider! I will continue to spread the word about you. Sometimes you need to make the jump on faith and everything will work out in the end! :)
ReplyDeleteI'm with Sara, it'll work out for you guys! You've worked hard and kids love you so I know that whoever chooses you will be unbelievably happy! Hell, I hope I find a job near you so you can watch G!
ReplyDeleteIt will work out, sometimes we just have to dive in and go for it, and pray real hard it will all work out. I know you can do it, and you'll do amazing. Good luck!!!
ReplyDeleteI just wish I would have had you when I was living in Pickerington!!! Best of luck to you!!! I pray that it all works out! You would be FABULOUS!!!
ReplyDelete