I hope that everyone has had a wonderful 2011 so far...I see that I have been MIA for a couple of months and I thought that my blog needed alittle update. Well here is the problem, I have no news to share!!!!! So I will do my best and update what has been going on in the Weber home.
Being a stay-at-home mommy & watching other little kiddies is going well. About a couple of weeks ago, I had alittle break down....just trying to juggle life & still keeping a life for myself. When I was working, I had an office (a storage closet) that I shared with 2 amazing other women and we would talk about anything & everything under the sun to now, watching Disney from sun up till sun down and pretty much just hangin with little ones and not having a break.
I hope that this does not sound like I am complaining....because I am NOT, just trying to make sure that this momma still can be "Me ~ Megan" and not just "Mommy"!! But thankfully I have a wonderful hubby who is helping me with that, even if it is just a couple of minutes that I can have to myself!!!
The girls are doing wonderfully!!! M is REALLY keeping us on our toes!!!! If she was not so darn cute the devil horns would really drive me crazy!!! SO we have our daily battles with her and we are trying to stand our ground, it just BLOWS my mind, for how little she is, to where she can really push me over the edge sometimes.....just so stinkin smart & stubborn!!!! SO if you are ever around the Weber home inside or out, you will most likely hear screaming, crying, doors slammin', dogs barking & laughter..and we would not want it any other way!!!!!
I saw a sign that says "Excuse the mess...the children are making MEMORIES!!" and that totally 100% explains my house!!!!
Well I hope that everyone has a wonderful & safe 2011 and the Webers are taking it all in stride and looking forward to what the new year will bring us!!
Thanks for all the updates/pics ... missed them all so very much!!! Miss our chats ...
ReplyDelete