Tuesday, November 8, 2011

And we MADE it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are D-O-N-E with our classes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAHOOOOOOOOOO...can ya tell that I am excited???? I never thought on Sept 14th that we would ever finish, but here we are facing a MOUNTAIN of paperwork.

I want to give my readers alittle taste of ALL the different paperwork that we are facing right now (I am sure that there will be MANY MANY more after this initial set):

Alternative Care Plan Form
Application for Child Placement (6pgs.)
Financial Statement Form
Local Criminal Record Check Form
Statewide Automatic Child Welfare Information System Form
Autobiography (11 pgs) We BOTH have to complete one
Child Characteristic Checklist (10 pgs)
Statement of Auto Insurance Form
Foster Caregiver Responsibilities Form

Good thing that we are used to this much paperwork, from going down the adoption road TWICE!!!

We are trying to get all the information completed and sent back to our local Jobs & Family Services and we shall see what the next step will be.

Please keep us in your thoughts that this journey can go as smoothly as it can, we are aware that we are going to be facing some MAJOR bumps and heartache, but thoughts/prayers on our side will help us through!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment