I am not sure who all reads my blog, but I came across this site and I wanted to take a second to share it. This is an organization that has children in eastern Europe, who are in the different stages of HIV and tries to find them their perfect homes where they can receive the proper medical care and continue to live a very healthy life.
Like I said above, I am not sure who reads this blog, but if one person gets that tug at their heartstrings and have been thinking about the miracle of adoption and looks more into this organization, than I did my part.
If these sweet children are not adopted by a certain age, they have to be put out on the streets....and the streets are no place for a child to grow up! Please help spread the word about these adorable children looking for their forever homes!!
Reece's Rainbow
No comments:
Post a Comment