Wednesday, July 28, 2010

One simple word.....

ADOPTION ADOPTION ADOPTION ADOPTION

Years ago this was a foreign word to us.......now it is a word that has brought so much joy into our lives. Since having this word attached to our family we have met so many wonderful people that have touched our lives. We have made wonderful friends through this one simple word.

I have friends that I probably will NEVER EVER meet, but this one simple word bring us together. When I just see the word somewhere it caught my eye and I must know what they are talking about.

I am always ready and willing to take about this word......just amazes me how one simple word can have such a HUGE impact on your life!

1 comment:

  1. I agree Megan. I chuckle to myself when people ask about Mira, and start the conversation out like, "Is this the baby you....." and act like they're afraid to say the word! We love that word, and love to share our story of how much of a blessing ADOPTION is!

    ReplyDelete