A has decided that she no longer likes her baby food and she wants to eat whatever we are eating. I went to the store lastnight and got her these little meals that you warm up in the microwave, just for toddlers, thinking that she would LOVE them. Well at lunch today she proved me wrong, she wanted NOTHING to do with them.
So now when I prepare a meal I have to make sure that I can make something that A can eat also. It is hard to believe at 9 months old, she has turned her nose up to baby food...in all honesty I do not blame her at all!
A has developed taste buds and she wants to taste anything that BIG people are eating!
Oh my gosh! That's so funny that you would post about this because the SAME EXACT THING happened with Mason last night! Big people food - yes. Specially packaged toddler food - no.
ReplyDelete