Today for some odd reason I thought that I would take BOTH girls to the grocery store to get the shopping done for the upcoming week. No big deal, I have done it before so why would this time be any easier or harder.
Well first, A had not eaten and just woke up from taking only a 30 min nap (in the car, M was going on ZERO nap and was hungry also! So as we are trying to navigate through the isles, M has spotted the fish and is screaming to go over and see them, A is melting down because she is hungry and tired.
I get them over to the baby food isle, rip open a bag of Gerber yogurt bites and off we go, now they have alittle snack, they should be fine. NOPE ~ M is freaking out because she wants a fish now and the little yogurt bites are not holding off A.
SO I end the shopping get the buggy up to the front, M starts "helping" unload the cart, nice soft plump bread, not so much anymore. I get M out of the cart because now we have ZERO space for the groceries, she now spots a horse she wants to ride (thanks Meijers), so I pay reach in my pocket to get the car keys...get the car keys...reach for another pocket...get the car keys....NO CAR KEYS!!!!
They fell out of my pocket sometime while I was shopping! So picture this, frantic mom carrying a 2 year old, pushing a cart full of groceries, a screaming 10 month old, scanning the floors. We go over every inch that we walked and no keys to be found.
As crazy as M was being, she could tell that I was freaking out a bit and she grabs my face and says, "It's okay mommy, we will find the keys!!"
So to customer service, ask if anyone turned in a Jeep key and THANK GOODNESS someone did! I could have cried right there!!!
Anyone want to go next time?!?!?
No comments:
Post a Comment