Monday, May 16, 2011

All because of 2 wonderful women......

Mothers Day has come and gone. I wanted to do a special post to the 2 wonderful women who trusted me enough to be these 2 precious little girls mommy!!! I knew that I wanted to do a post and I have been trying to think of the most perfect words to express how I feel and my thoughts have been all over the place!!!!

I just sit back and think that if it was not for A & T, I would not get to celebrate this special day, I would not know how it feels to be a mom, I would not know how it feels to have little arms wrapped around my neck and the words "I love you" whispered in my ear or a slobbery kiss on my cheek, I would not know how it feels when I walk into a room and no matter if I was gone for an hour or just a couple of minutes, having these little beauties running up to me with a HUGE smile on their faces and arms streched out for a hug. Mostly importantly...I would not hear a little voice say, "Mommy"!!

I would not know how it feels to LOVE something so much that did not grow in my tummy like most moms, but instead the love for these 2 little girls grew in my heart for years, my heart ached to be a mommy and because of 2 strangers, who we did not know, who were carrying the most precious thing that you can carry, loving these babies with all their hearts...made a decision, not an easy decision, a decision out of love to place their babies in the arms of Josh & I.

How can I thank these 2 women???? I do not seem to have the words??? Are words enough??? I hope that they know how deap down I care for them, how they are on my mind EVERY SINGLE DAY, not a day goes by that I do not think of them, shed tears for them, wonder how they are doing or wonder if I am doing a great job at raising their most precious gifts.

The thing that I WILL DO, is never forget them, always honor them, always talk about how wonderful they are, always respect them, always have their pictures up in the girls rooms and always remind the girls where they came from and how much these 2 women love them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment